Our Student Ambassador of the Year 2011-12 is Shu Lee: InfoZone Student Ambassador.
Volunteering as a Student Ambassador in our busy September enrolment period is an excellent opportunity for current students to enhance their CV and work experience profile.
In September 2012 we employed 40 students to assist us during the busy enrolment period. Our ambassadors volunteered in the following roles:
- Orientation Sessions for International Students – assisting at orientation “welcome” sessions for international students
- Welcome Desk in University Street, outside InfoZone – staffing a busy welcome desk, giving directions and answering common queries
- Student Help Point – assisting the busy Student Help Point desk by answering common queries, issuing UniLink bus tickets and printing student cards
- Accommodation – assisting the busy Accommodation service in helping new students find accommodation
- Library - helping in the Library in the busy first week of term
Meet our Ambassadors (2009 to 2011)
Student Recruitment - Student Ambassador Programme
For information on other opportunities - eg helping out at Open Days and fairs - throughout the year: